Next Generation CAMOPLAST Agri Tracks in Europe
Camoplast Solideal Thinks Next Generation in Europe
Camoplast Solideal recently participated in the Agritechnica trade show, the world’s
eading international agricultural event held in Hannover, Germany, from November 10-16, 2013.
Our booth’s theme, visuals and structure all reflected several important messages:
- Camoplast Solideal’s alliance with Tidue;
- Introduction of the “Think Next Generation” campaign in Europe;
- Presentation of the CTS product line;
- Introduction of new 4500 and 6500 tracks;
- Application of new Global Trade Fair Strategy principles.
Not only were our products displayed at our booth, many OEMs and dealers also had
their machines fitted with our products. The following customers exposed our products
- AGCO (MT-700/MT-800 and two new combines)
- John Deere (combine and 8RT)
- Grimme (CLAAS’s client)
- CNH (STX and combines)
- New Holland (2 combines)
- Stark (French distributor)
Camoplast Solideal’s presence at this trade show was important in working towards
achieving our shared ultimate goal of growing Camoplast Solideal AG business.
CAMOPLAST Agri Tracks are available through Neil’s Parts Australian and authorized distributors.